Email marketing is simply the type of marketing that is done by sending emails to the targeted people to sell products, showcasing them and doing campaigns for the business…
In cases email marketing is also done to build trust, loyalty and brand awareness. Marketing emails are normally send to the current customers, users and subscribers to build the relationship and communication relativity—–
Importance of email marketing
Email marketing is considered as deadly weapon to gain traffic to one’s online business and probably the most effective marketing regarding to the online business, it is the easiest and perhaps the quickest way of building b2b relationship and gaining maximum traffic for the online business.
Techniques of email marketing
Here is the list of 5 effective techniques that can do wonders if done properly—
Platforms and services
Top 10 according to
- Campaign monitor
- Constant contact
- Zoho campaigns
See the: Top 5 most trusted email marketing service providers
If you have a small business check for:
Top 6 Email Marketing Software’s for Small Business
There are lots of lot email marketing advantages when it comes to online marketing. Here is the list given below—-
- Most effective online marketing scheme
- Cheaper than traditional mail and cost effective
- Way much easier because of email service providers
- Analytics and tracking that makes management a whole lot easier.
- Reliable because of email popularity
- Direct email produces higher sales and higher response rate.
Email marketing doesn’t have so many disadvantages, but there are few to be mentioned.
- Still facing the problem of being spammed.
- Some black sheep email marketers are violating the internet.